Recently re-discovered as an overlooked key to good health, magnesium is a mineral that is crucial to the body’s function. Natural sources of magnesium include seaweed or kelp, leafy vegetables such as spinach, and whole grains. The main 8 benefits are:
- Helps increase energy.
- Calms nerves and anxiety.
- Treats insomnia and helps you fall asleep.
- Helps with digestion by relieving constipation.
- Relieves muscle aches and spasms.
- Regulates levels of calcium, potassium and sodium.
- Important for heart health.
- Prevents migraine headaches.